Do you want to learn how to beat the slots?
If you already know the basics about paylines, symbols, jackpots, among other things, it’s time to study and learn how to win at the machines. But perhaps, you’re asking, “Is winning 100% luck, or is there a technique involved?” To tell you honestly, there’s no definite answer to this question – despite of the confusing guides out there saying, “Yes,” while some “No.”
Let’s begin. At the very least, slot games, by design and nature, offer players the chance to win by luck, and there is no way to predict the outcome of a spin, making it a luck-based casino game. No one can ensure a win, obviously. If someone could, a win would be 100% certain per spin and the casinos would never make a profit. But while only luck is involved, there are certain tips and tricks to put into action to increase the odds of winning. Let’s discuss them here.
Tips in Increasing Your Winning Chances at Slots
- After choosing the machine where to play, you must next consider the payout rate. In case you haven’t noticed yet, online slots payout rate is higher than that offered in a land-based casino. Along these lines, it is safe to say that you might be able to get a bigger winning by playing online than in an offline casino.
- Get to know the random number generator (RNG). If you love slot games, then it’s one of the key terms to know about slot games. The term refers to the algorithm behind a game program. It generates which symbol combination to show in every hit of the spin button. Misinformation is spreading around about it. There are sources that say that the outcome generated by the RNG can be predicted in some ways, but that’s a lie. There is no way to guess the outcome of every spin. So instead of believing the myth, you must learn how to take advantage of the features to increase your winning odds. And finally, the chances of winning are the same for each round, and previous outcomes won’t AFFECT any future results.
- Know that online slot machines are smarter because they can remember the previous events, so the casino online can shorten the periods of winning and losing streaks of a player, and then keep its payout rate almost similar to what the game was originally programmed for. That’s something that casinos want – they don’t want a player to win over again, but being programmed smartly also shortens losing streaks, giving each player an equal chance of winning when playing.
- Find the best online casinos – and a way is to look for one that gives out the highest payout percentage. You must then check the offers and each aspect involved, not just choosing a slot game, before opening your account. Remember, the online casino selected has a direct effect on the kind of experience you’ll get from playing in the online casino. And if you’re a low roller, you might also want to review the fine print on the minimum withdrawal amount.
- Know your playing style as well as determine which game is for you – based on your preferences. So if you don’t want to risk much money and you’re a casual gambler, stay away from progressives that require max bets in order to qualify for the jackpot and that pays out rarely due to the massive jackpot at stake.
- Check for signup bonuses in an online casino and join the loyalty program to help you complete the wagering requirements and earn free casino cash through reward programs.
- Set a profit limit. Before logging into your account or inserting coins in a slot machine, determine your profit goal for the session. How much do you want to earn in the session? By setting a certain figure, you will be able to manage your bankroll better and quit when you’ve reached it. So generally, a good gambler knows his limits and stick with it. Thus, it is very important to set a realistic goal, such as quitting when you’ve increased your bankroll by 20%. By following this slot online strategy, you can avoid losing much money – and your winnings, so you might want to follow this advice for a pleasant online slot experience.
- Should you play the progressives? These machines pay gigantic amounts of cash – sometimes reaching millions of euros or dollars. But because its payout is big, you should expect big bets, too. Thus, if you want to extend playtime with a relatively small bankroll, you might want to stay away from this game, as the only way to qualify for the progressive jackpot is to bet maximum number of coins.
- Online casinos attract more players by adding new games per month – sometimes even weekly. These new slot games make playing more exciting because they provide something new for the eyes and the brain. So don’t forget this tip: Always try new online slot games as soon as they appear. In fact, some online casinos even offer free spins on these new games so that players will be enticed trying them out.
- Set a gambling fund and divide it according to the number of sessions you want to play for that month. To become a responsible slot online player, you should allot and use gambling fund only after setting aside the money for your important home and business expenses. Additionally, you must determine how much you’re willing to play with, and use only that fund in playing online slots.
So if you have $100 for online slots and you plan of playing 10 times this month, you must divide that starting bankroll into 10, and then use only one portion per session to avoid blowing all your cash away in one sitting.
- Don’t get attached with one machine or game. Everybody has his or her favorite slot game, but it does not mean you should stick with it and play only on that machine all the time, especially if you’re having a bad streak. You should try as many games so that you can find more enjoyment at the casinos and avoid losing more in a machine that’s no good for you that day.
- Read and understand the mechanics and rules of the game. Last but not the least is the tip that you have to remember. Don’t play unless you understand the paytable, including the game symbols, winning combinations and bonus games, to name some.
There you have our tips on how to increase your odds in winning at the slot machines. Stay tuned for more guides, tips and tricks and strategies in beating this all-time favorite casino game and don’t forget spreading the word and sharing this article on social media today!