Today, with the help of technology and fast development Casinos have become to have great options to play games and spent some pleasurable time. Casinos have various games to play like slots, craps, Baccarats, Roulette and many more. But if we talk about Roulette, Roulette is the Queen of all casino games. With great variety of bets, roulette is simple and well indelible even the beginners can play it. Roulette has two wheels, one is the bigger on called Static and the other is smaller one called Spun. Spun has 37 numbers in French Roulette and 38 numbers in American Roulette that has an extra (Double) zero. There are 18 red and 18 black numbers, zero is marked green.
American Roulette has high demand in the casinos throughout the United States. The game is so extremely popular at casinos in Asia, the United Kingdom, but anyhow avoided by the Europe, as their main focus is primarily on the European version of roulette.
- We have 38 divisions, where numbers from 1 to 36, 0 and 00 can be found. Number from 1 to 36 is alternately colored in red and black, while the single zero and double zero are marked in green.
- The main aim, which any player pursuits, is to predict which numbers pocket the roulette ball is going to settle into. In order to do that, all players has to make bets on a particular number, after which the dealer turns the roulette wheel in one direction and spins the roulette ball in the opposite.
- Once the ball finds its way into the pocket with that particular number, the respective players get paid,
American roulette has the most different characteristic that is the double zero. As there is an extra number the house edge is higher, so we are less advantageous for our players than French Roulette. We have partial different layout for our audience- one sided, where the bets are completely the same as in the French Roulette.
3 American Roulette has higher house edge because of the double zero (18+0+00= 20/38, 2.63%). We have one special bet, due to the presence of the double zero- the bet is played on five numbers 0, 00,1,2,3. With low payout 6:1 delivers the high profit of 7.89% for the house, that special bet is quite disadvantages for the casino players. We secure higher profit for the casinos with the help of Double zero that is 5.3% for the bets on the numbers and 2.63% for the even bets. However, in the same room the reasonable player would not play American Roulette if there is French Roulette.
Rules: 3 American Roulette have some basic rules that are to be followed.
Different Chips: In this game, different chips are usually used in comparison with other table games at casinos.
Exchange: After selecting a roulette table to attend, players need to exchange either regular casino chips or cash with the dealer.
Avoid Confusion: Every player will receive chips of different color, which is usually done in order to avoid confusion when payouts are made.
Permission: On receiving the chips, players are given permission to begin placing bets. Different betting options are visualized, where bets are made on the roulette table.
Another step: Players may put their chips either on a single bet, or on a combination of bets. Next, the dealer will spin the roulette wheel.
Payment: Wining players are paid, while losing bets players are swept off the table. Whereas the bets for the next round of the game can be placed, while the dealer maker’s payouts to the winners.
Types of bets made: American roulette have two sections of betting layout that is individual numbers and group bets. Lets us go through inside and outside in American roulette. Inside bets have five kinds of bets.
- Straight- up bet is placed on any single number, including 0 and 00 and directly on the number. Payout is 35 to 1.
- Split Bet features two adjacent numbers and is placed on the line between these numbers, including 0 and 00. Payout is 17 to 1.
- Street bet where all three numbers in a row and placed on the line at the end of the row. There are other options for its placement as well that can include 0, 1, 2; 0, 00, 2; 00, 2, 3. Its payout is 11 to 1.
- Corner bet is group of four numbers and is placed at the corner where these four numbers touch. Payout is 8 to 1.
- Five bet features 0, 00, 1, 2 and 3 and is placed at the corner by 0 and 1. Payout is 6 to 1.
- Line Bet features six numbers (or two rows of three numbers) and is placed at the end of two rows, on the border between them. Its payout is 5 to 1.
Outside bets have five kinds of bets that are discussed as below.
- Column bet features an entire column and is placed on the”2-1” box at the end of a column. Its payout is 2 to 1.
- Dozen Betfeatures a group of 12 numbers and can be placed on the”1st 12” box (1 to 12), the”2nd 12” box (13 to 24), or the”3rd 12” box (25 to 36). Its payout is 2 to 1.
- Bet on color features all the red numbers or all of the black numbers on the layout and is placed on the red box having red numbers and black numbers having black numbers. Payout is 1 to 1.
- Bet on odd/ even features all even numbers or all odd numbers on the layout and is placed on the even box having even numbers or odd box having box having all odd numbers. Payout is 1 to 1.
- Bet on Low/High features all low numbers or all high numbers and placed on the Low box having numbers 1 to 18 or the high box ranging numbers from 19 to 36. Payout is 1 to 1.