If you already know the basics of play and ways blackjack moves work (and might affect your play), you should learn about ways on how you can make smarter decisions in the game. At the very least, you should go with an advanced blackjack strategy system, no matter if you decide using a basic play strategy or play with instincts.
Choosing Blackjack Games from top online Casino Sites
Choosing a top online casino in the philippines is not an easy task, especially with the flooded market. There are factors that must be considered when shopping for the best sites. A good online casino site must be licensed and regulated by a recognized company. Some of the popular licensing authorities include Malta, Curacao, UK Gambling Commission, and Gibraltar. Also, in order for a casino to qualify to be good, it must offer a wide range of top casino games.
It should feature games like online slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat, keno, and live casino games. Equally important is the software company supplying the casino with games. There are several casino software developing companies like Microgaming, Booming Games, Pragmatic Play, Game Scale, and Net Entertainment. The size and variety of casino bonuses and promotional offers also need to be on the top list when choosing a good online casino. Lastly, a top online casino must provide customers with exclusive customer support at all time. You can try here one of our recommended top online casinos
Top Casinos to Play Blackjack in 2023:
|1||Welcome Bonus 100% up to ₱7,000 + 120 Free Spins||CLAIM BONUS20Bet Casino Review|
|2||Welcome Bonus up to ₱75,000 + 500 Free Spins||CLAIM BONUSGG.BET Casino Review|
|3||100% Bonus Up To ₱18,000||CLAIM BONUS22BET Casino Review|
|4||Deposit ₱100 Receive ₱250||CLAIM BONUSK9Win Casino Review|
|5||First Deposit Bonus 100% up to ₱6000 + 100 FS||CLAIM BONUSHellSpin Casino Review|
|6||Welcome Bonus 100% up to ₱2000||CLAIM BONUST1Bet Casino Review|
|7||100% Slots Welcome Bonus up to ₱8000||CLAIM BONUSFAFA191 Casino Review|
|8||Welcome Bonus 300%||CLAIM BONUSJiliko Casino Review|
|9||First Deposit Bonus 100% up to 300 PHP||CLAIM BONUSMega Casino World Review|
|10||Welcome Bonus 100% + No Deposit ₱100 Free Bet||CLAIM BONUSBETSO88 Casino Review|
Aside from getting a hand as close to 21, your main goal is to beat the dealer’s hand, as in that way you can take the money home. However, you should be wise and concentrate to the cards of the dealer – as well as understand what these cards mean and what they actually carry.
So without even saying, wise players should also know where the dealer and the house might have an advantage over their hands – and that’s a powerful skill that you can learn and master to improve your playing experience and probability of winning.
The Five Most Misplayed Hands in Blackjack
Now because the dealer’s play is forced, players have the freedom to decide their own destiny by standing, splitting, doubling down or hitting – so that they can stand a chance of winning by increasing their knowledge of the gameplay strategy and making good moves.
Remember that you should not be overly confident and at ease with the simplicity of the game rules. Instead, you should always pay attention to the game to outsmart the dealer. Take note that the dealer also plays the last and then collects your bet when you bust the score of 21 even if the dealer ends up going bust as well.
Now to help you with your play, keep reading the following section to learn the basic strategies to use. Don’t worry though, as we’ve outlined the following tips and tricks in the most understandable manner that we could. You can also print these tips out and then have them at your side when playing or practicing for that matter. After all, it is okay to have a cheat sheet while playing until you’re familiar with the moves to make in the game.
- You can hit until 17 or so if the banker shows a card with Ace or 7, 8, 9 or 10.
- You can stand at 12 if he shows a 4, 5 or 6.
- Additionally, you can stand if he shows less than 7.
- You can split 9 except if the dealer shows a 7, a 10 or an Ace.
- You can split 8s and Aces.
- You can split 6 as well, except if the dealer shows a 7 or more.
- You can also split 7 except if the dealer will show an 8 or more.
- You can also hit if you have a 7 or less or an Ace, and the dealer shows a 9, a 10, or an Ace.
- Never split a 5.
- You can split 4 if the dealer’s card shows a 5 or a 6.
- You can also split a 2 or a 3 if the dealer will show less than 8.
- You should double with an 11.
- You can double 9 except if the dealer’s card is more than a 6.
- You can double an Ace, or a 7 or a 6, except the dealer’s card is more than a 6.
- You can also double an Ace, or a 5 or a 4 if the dealer’s is 4, 5 or 6.
- You should double 10 except if the dealer shows a 10 or an Ace.
- You can also double an Ace, and a 3 or a 2 if the dealer’s card shows a 5 or a 6.
- You should surrender hard 16, not 8-8, versus Ace, 9 or 10.
- You should surrender hard 15 versus a 10 or an ace.
The above strategy outlines the moves that you can make based on the basic techniques and strategies you’re using in the game. By using the above guide, you can play based on the situation, as to what card that the dealer is showing and what hand you have. When the basic strategy was discovered in the 1950s, it helped more players and gave them a better idea on how to play the game smartly. And with such playing strategy, the creation of blackjack card counting was introduced.
Why play optimally?
The very basic rule of thumb in playing blackjack is to lower the house edge set versus you. Usually, you can expect giving up between 3 and 5 percent, or perhaps more if you’re the average player who does not know the trick. But if you do, you can play and give up less than 0.5%. meaning you’d be getting close to a fair game from the house and potentially end up with a better and profitable session than not.
So without even saying, you don’t stop with the basic strategies of play in the game, but then learn of the most advanced strategies to apply in the gameplay. In the following, we’re going to review and highlight the most useful blackjack strategies that will help refine your decisions at the table.
|1||100% Slots Welcome Bonus up to ₱8000||CLAIM BONUSFAFA191 Casino Review|
Gameplay strategies to remember
- NEVER take insurance or even money. So when the dealer’s up card is showing an ACE, you should not take insurance. Instead, you must proceed with the round.
- You should see your hand as a “hard total” and then keep playing based on the rules if you’re playing a hand and using a basic chart of strategies that tell you to split the cards, but then you’re not able because of the limitations in splitting. So for example if you’re dealt with 2 threes but then unable to split your cards, then you should see your hand as a 6 or 3+3. Using the basic strategies chart, in this case, you need to “Hit” if the dealer’s up card is 2.
Of all these, always remember that there are basic exceptions as well because of the conditions involved in a specific round as well as the number of decks used and the number of players in the game even while using the basic strategies. Finally, remember that the game is ruled by probability. So if you’re using the strategy chart properly, you are more likely to win than lose in the session – because an excellent guide is designed for you to stay on the winning track.