In the late 17 century, Roulette begun is France and the invention of modern wheel attributed to French scientist Blaise Pascal. After 1842, the first zero was added to the French wheel that gave the casino a house of edge for the first time. French roulette became famous and casinos in the US added another zero to increase this house edge. We feature the single zero, and there are other benefits that make the house edge even lower, though about to have come about because the French public thought the edge was too much in favor of the casinos.
|1||Welcome Bonus Package $/€/£1500||CLAIM BONUS888 Casino review|
|2||200% up to €2000 + 50 Free Spins on first deposit||CLAIM BONUSBronze Casino Review|
|3||Welcome Bonus Package $/€/£1500||CLAIM BONUS777 Casino review|
|4||250% up to 1500 Euro + 25 Free spins on first deposit||CLAIM BONUSEnzo Casino Review|
|5||Welcome Bonus 400% Up To 1000 Euro||CLAIM BONUSSuperLines Casino Review|
|6||100% Bonus Up To ₱18,000||CLAIM BONUS22BET Casino Review|
|7||Welcome Bonus 100% Up To $100||CLAIM BONUSRedStar Casino Review|
|8||Welcome Bonus 400% Up To 800 Euro||CLAIM BONUSRoyal Spinz Casino Review|
|9||Welcome Bonus 200% Up To $2000||CLAIM BONUSGolden Lion Casino Review|
|10||Get Up To €300 Bonus + 300 Free Spins||CLAIM BONUSWildTornado Casino Review|
If we talk about French Roulette, we serve a variation of the game of roulette that gained popularity in the years by following French Revolution. This game reflects an entertaining gambling activity, which is considered to have a formidable potential for gains. This is a bit different than others games that features a unique table layout, where in casino table games players are faced with the lowest house benefit of any other roulette variation, as due to one additional game play rule, the edge is reduced to 1.35%.
The game is played on the standard European wheel, which has 37 divisions, where numbers from 1 to 36 and 0 can be found. Numbers from 1 to 36 are alternately colored in red and black, while the single zero is marked in green. French table Roulette shows only a single zero and the numbers on the French table are white in color.
We have outside betting on French variation that splits in two and locates along both sides of the table layout. Each one of the outside bets has its French moniker visualized on the table, while, at times, its translation in English is also visualized right below the French name.
We have a main goal, that any player would hunt is to predict, which numbered pocket the roulette ball is going to settle into. In order to do that, all players make bets on a particular number, after which the dealer turns the roulette wheel in one direction and spins the roulette ball in the opposite. Once the ball finds its way into the pocket with that particular number, the respective players get paid.
Rules: There are basically two rules that the players have to follow.
- En Prison –This rule comes into play when the ball lands in the zero slot and you’ve placed a bet on an even money chance, such as red/black or odd/even. Using this rule your stake will remain on the table for the next spin, and if the bet lands in the appropriate slot the stake will be returned.
- La Partage –Similarly to the En Prison rule, this applies again when the ball lands in zero when you’ve bet an even money shot. In this case, you’ll receive half of the stake back.
|1||Get Up To €800 + 100 Free Spins||CLAIM BONUSOrientExpress Casino Review|
We serve standard betting options that the player will find at any wheel around the world, as well as some extra bet types. We have two types of bets, the first one is inside bets and the second one is outside bets. Let’s discuss about inside betting that is done on individual numbers.
- Straight up bet: This is placed on any single number, including “0”, and directly on the number. Its payout is 35 to 1.
- Split bet. This features two adjacent numbers and is placed on the line between these numbers. The bet may also include 0 and 1, 0 and 2, 0 and 3. Its payout is 17 to 1.
- Street Bet: This features all three numbers in a row and is placed on the line at the end of the row. There are other options for its placement as well – it can include 0, 1, 2; 0, 2, 3. Its payout is 11 to 1.
- Corner Bet: This features a group of four numbers and is placed at the corner where these four numbers touch. The bet can also be placed on the corner of 0, 1, 2, and 3. Its payout is 8 to 1.
- Line Bet: This features six numbers (or two rows of three numbers) and is placed at the end of two rows, on the border between them. Its payout is 5 to 1.
Outside betting is done when player places a bet on a group of numbers. Examples of outside bets in French roulette include red/black and odd/even bets which are paid out at even money. Column bets where twelve numbers are covered pay out at odds of 2 to 1.
- Column bet: This features an entire column and is placed in the box at the end of the respective column. Its payout is 2 to 1.
- Dozen be: This features a group of 12 numbers. In American roulette, the table has boxes marked as 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. The respective boxes on the French table are positioned in two areas and are marked as ”12P”, or Premier Douzaine (numbers 1 to 12), ”12M”, or Moyenne Douzaine (numbers 13 to 24) and ”12D”, or Dernière Douzaine (numbers 25 to 36). Its payout is 2 to 1.
- Bet on Color: This features all of the red numbers or all of the black numbers on the layout and is placed on the”Red” (Rouge) diamond or the”Black” (Noir) diamond. Its payout is 1 to 1.
- Bet on Odd/Even: This features all even numbers or all odd numbers on the layout and is placed on the ”Pair” box (all even numbers) or the ”Impair” box (all odd numbers). Its payout is 1 to 1.
- Bet on Low/High: This features all low numbers or all high numbers and is placed on the “Manqué” box (numbers 1 to 18) or the”Passé” box (numbers 19 to 36). Its payout is 1 to 1.