The world of online casinos is quite a competitive one, especially in the Philippines. So, many operators are using various bonuses like the cashback offer to draw in as many clients as possible. But it’s not just about enticing customers to join but also keeping them loyal. Of course, the types of bonuses you will come across online will vary greatly. However, one of the most popular types is the cashback bonus. In this guide, we’ll walk you through all there is to know about it and show you how to claim one.
Claim Your Cashback Bonus at the Top Online Cainos in 2023:
|1||Welcome Bonus 100% up to ₱7,000 + 120 Free Spins||CLAIM BONUS20Bet Casino Review|
|2||Welcome Bonus 100% up to ₱8,888||CLAIM BONUSBet88 Casino Review|
|3||100% Bonus Up To ₱18,000||CLAIM BONUS22BET Casino Review|
|4||Deposit ₱100 Receive ₱250||CLAIM BONUSK9Win Casino Review|
|5||First Deposit Bonus 100% up to ₱6000 + 100 FS||CLAIM BONUSHellSpin Casino Review|
|6||First Deposit Bonus 100% up to 300 PHP||CLAIM BONUSMega Casino World Review|
|7||100% Slots Welcome Bonus up to ₱8000||CLAIM BONUSFAFA191 Casino Review|
|8||Welcome Bonus 300%||CLAIM BONUSJiliko Casino Review|
|9||Welcome No Deposit Bonus ₱88||CLAIM BONUSBetLead Casino Review|
|10||Welcome Bonus 100% + No Deposit ₱100 Free Bet||CLAIM BONUSBETSO88 Casino Review|
What is a Cashback Bonus?
When you play at real money casinos, chances are you will eventually lose something. Fortunately, some operators offer bonuses where you are rewarded for any losses you incur. One such offer is the cashback bonus – it’s a percentage of the player’s loss at the casino coming back as bonus money. However, remember that the percentage itself and the terms and conditions will vary depending on the casino. Usually, a standard offer ranges between 5% and 20% of the losses.
How Does It Work?
Before you even start playing casino games, you should know that losses are inevitable. Moreover, the games are always in favor of the house by default. But with the cashback bonus, you have more winning opportunities even when you lose. It works similarly to loyalty points because you get rewards depending on the amount you wager. Naturally, the more money you wager, the bigger cashback you receive. Of course, these casino bonuses are legal and commonly used by operators to maintain their customer base.
Cashback Bonus Terms and Conditions
- How much should you expect to win?
- What types of games can you play?
- When and how will you receive the bonus?
- What are the wagering requirements you must meet?
Popular Types of Cashback Bonus
There are many types of cashback bonuses you will come across online casinos. Some of the most popular ones include:
- VIP Cashback Bonus – Online casinos with VIP programmes give exclusive rewards to the biggest spenders and loyal members. The most popular VIP reward is cashback in varying sizes on your losses. This way lure high rollers have an incentive wager more.
- Welcome Bonus with Cashback – Some casinos offer a cashback alongside a welcome bonus – it’s a percentage of your first loss.
- Free Spins and Cashback Bonus – Many online casinos use free spins to promote slot games. You can win real cash with free spins without risking anything but if you lose you’ll get some of it back.
- Percentage Cashback Bonus – This is the standard offer you can find at many casinos. You get a percentage of your total losses, usually from a specific game or timeframe.
- Ongoing Cashback Bonus – Some online casinos offer one-time only bonuses while others are ongoing. Many players prefer the ongoing promotions because you can benefit over a longer time.
|1||First Deposit Bonus 100% up to ₱6000 + 100 FS||CLAIM BONUSHellSpin Casino Review|
Pros and Cons
Similar to other bonuses, cashback offers have both some advantages and disadvantages. Most notably:
- It gives you a chance to win on the money you have already lost;
- Relatively easy to claim;
- Increases your playing time;
- There are minimal or no wagering requirements to meet;
- A great way to avoid big losses.
- Many operators restrict cashback bonuses to VIPs and high rollers;
- You must wager and lose real money to claim the cashback bonus;
- Not offered at all casinos;
- Often limited to specific games.
Cashback Bonus Glossary
When it comes to cashback casino bonuses, there are a few terms that you will come across. Here are the most common ones and what they mean:
- Rating: Comparing two bonuses to determine the best one.
- Bonus: An incentive or a reward given by a casino to boost your bankroll or increase playing time.
- Code: Combination of letters and numbers to create a unique word used to claim or unlock a bonus.
- Zero Wager: A bonus that does not require you to meet any wagering requirements to cash out.
How to Claim a Cashback Bonus
The process of claiming a cashback bonus is simple across all online casinos in the Philippines. In most cases, you must be an existing member to claim this reward. Here are the steps you can follow:
First, choose a casino with a cashback bonus and sign up if you don’t have an account already. Then, read and agree to the terms and conditions. Finally, the only thing left to do is deposit some money into your account and play your favorite games. Once you’ve incurred some losses you’ll be eligible to get a cashback.
Whether you are a high or low stake player, you stand a chance of claiming a cashback bonus. This way, you get an extra opportunity to profit from your losses. There are many online casinos in the Philippines that offer different types of cashback bonuses. Additionally, they have other perks like welcome bonuses, free spins, payment method bonuses, etc. To find the best casino with a cashback bonus for your needs, head to our casino review page. We’ve done all the research, so all you need to know is in one place.
Every online casino has its unique terms and conditions regarding cashback bonuses. Some may reward customers on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
Cashback bonuses are not fixed in online casinos. You may find a cashback bonus today, and the next day it has been removed. This is done at the discretion of casino operators.
Unlike other bonuses, cashback bonuses do not require players to meet playthrough requirements to cash out winnings.
Yes. You must register an account, deposit money, and wager on different casino games to be eligible for the cashback bonus.
|1||Welcome Bonus 100% up to $100 + 100 free spins||CLAIM BONUSWildblaster Casino Review|