Sic Bo is a popular dice game that is widely played in Asia like the Philippines and other parts of the world. Online fans of Sic Bo game have the chance to enjoy playing on different devices, including smartphones, tablets, and personal computers. Generally, this is a simple popular casino game where you bet on the outcome of a rolled dice. Depending on the site you choose, you will come across Sic Bo games from different software developers. The games come with varying features, payouts, and much more.
Top Casinos to Play Sic Bo in 2022:
|1||Welcome Bonus 100% up to ₱7,000 + 120 Free Spins||CLAIM BONUS20Bet Casino Review|
|2||Welcome Bonus up to ₱50,000 + 175 Free Spins||CLAIM BONUSGG.BET Casino Review|
|3||100% Bonus Up To ₱18,000||CLAIM BONUS22BET Casino Review|
|4||First Deposit Bonus 100% up to ₱10,000 in Live Casino||CLAIM BONUSMega Casino World Review|
|5||Deposit ₱100 Receive ₱250||CLAIM BONUSK9Win Casino Review|
|6||Deposit Bonus up to 50 Free Spins||CLAIM BONUST1Bet Casino Review|
|7||100% Slots Welcome Bonus up to ₱8000||CLAIM BONUSFAFA191 Casino Review|
|8||Welcome Bonus up to ₱96,000 + 290 Free Spins||CLAIM BONUSMELBET Casino Review|
|9||Welcome Bonus 100% up to $1000||CLAIM BONUSKryptosino Casino Review|
|10||Casino Welcome Bonus up to 250%||CLAIM BONUSPNXBET Casino Review|
Brief History of Sic Bo Game
The long history of Sic Bo stretches back to China over a hundred years ago. The game is known by different names, such as Tai Sai, big and small, Dai Siu, Hi-Lo, and many others. Like many ancient Chinese games, Sic Bo is played using three dice. The direct translation of Sic Bo is ‘Pair Dice’, though the game is played with three dice. Initially, people used to throw bricks with numbered sides instead of dice. Since bricks were not convenient to carry around, they resolved to a lighter option to use. Although the number of dice changed, the original rules of playing have remained the same. Today, online Sic Bo is can be played by anyone from around the world. The game is now available both in a fun mode and real money at leading online casinos.
Sic Bo Rules
The rules of playing Sic Bo are easy to understand and follow. The primary goal of the game is to bet on the result of three rolled dice. The bet is made by choosing your chip size and placing chips on the betting board. The online version has been simplified as you can do it with a few clicks only. The best thing with online Sic Bo is that you can place single or multiple bets.
How to Play Sic Bo Game
Sic Bo is quite a simple and straightforward game that doesn’t require much explanation. To start playing, you need to understand the rules that govern the game and how they apply. This game features lots of betting options like its counterpart – Craps. First, the player places a bet on the Sic Bo table. This is followed by throwing a dice then waiting for the outcome. It’s essential to understand that the table images and quality of graphics will vary from one casino to another. All the winning bets are paid according to the paytable and the losing bets are deleted from the game. The steps involved are as follows:
- Check the betting limit for the selected table
- Buy playing chips
- Place a bet or multiple bets
- Wait for the dice to be rolled
- Collect winnings
Bet Types and Payouts
One of the things that attract many punters to play Sic Bo is the wide range of betting options available to play. Similarly, the game comes with a large selection of odds and payouts. Since Sic Bo is a pure game of chance, you don’t have to worry about using a strategy to boost your winning opportunities. If you are lucky, there are great payouts that can make you rich within a short time. Here are some of the bet types and the payouts to expect:
- Small and Big Bets – The game involves both big (11-17) and small numbers (4-10). All the numbers pay even money (1:1).
- Odd and Even Bets – You choose the outcome of the dice total to be either even or odd. You win the odd bet when the dice results add up to an odd number and lose the bet if it’s an even number.
- Total Bet – This is one of the most popular Sic Bo bets where the specific totals of 4 to 17 have a possible pay of 6/1 and 60/1 based on the paytable.
- Triple Bet – It allows you to bet on any such as 555, 333, 444, etc. The possible payout for this bet is 24:1.
- Double Bet – Like the triple bets, this bet allows you to predict at least two numbers will resemble 66, 88, 77, etc.
- Single Number Bets – Allows you to bet on any single number on the dice ranging from 1 to 6. The payouts depend on the number of times that the selected number appears.
- Specific Triple Bet – You place a bet on a specific triple number, such as four 2s. In case the selected number appears on the dice, you get a payout of 150:1.
- Two Dice Combo – You predict that two dice will roll two specific numbers. The possible win pays 5:1.
|1||Welcome Bonus 150% up to €1500||CLAIM BONUSEnzo Casino Review|
Sic Bo Glossary
If you are new to the online Sic Bo game, we have provided commonly used terms and their meaning in the following section.
- Any Double: a bet where two of the three dice will match.
- Any One Number: a bet that a specific number will appear on at least one of the three rolled dice.
- Any Triple: a bet that all three of the rolled dice will match.
- Betting Limits: is the minimum and maximum amount that can be wagered on the table.
- Big: a bet that a total of three dice will range between 11 and 17.
- Birdcage: this game is played with three dice similar to Sic Bo, but with very poor odds.
- Cage: a device that the dice are tumbled or shaken before its rolled.
- Combination Bet: a bet that two of the three dice will match two numbers specified by the gamers.
- Dai Siu: another name for the Sic Bo game.
- Dice: a three-sided cube with numbers on all parts
- Dice Face: a bet where one or more of the three dice will show a specific number.
- Double: a bet where two of the three dice will show a certain number
- Even: a bet that a total of three dice will be equal to an even number.
- Layout: The illustrations on the playing field where bets are placed.
- Lucky Dice: another name for the Sic Bo game.
- Odd: a bet that the sum of three dice will be equal an odd number.
- Re-Bet: means repeating the previously played bets.
- Yee Hah Hi: another variant of Sic Bo which is widely played in Macau.
Play Sic Bo Online
Playing Sic Bo online is not only easy but exciting as well. However, several factors need to be considered when searching for the best online casino to play at. Here are some of the key things you need to consider if you want to play online Sic Bo. They include:
Bonuses and Promotions – the casino must be offering customers different types of bonuses and promotions to boost their bankroll.
Security and Fair Gaming – their site must be protected with the latest SSL software and the RNG software tested for fair results.
Game Variations – players should find different game variations to choose from, including scratchcard, blackjack, roulette, live dealer, and more.
Compatibility with Mobile Devices – a good online casino should be optimized to work on all devices, including smartphones, tablets, and PC. Also, it should provide a downloadable app to enable gaming on the go.
Payment Options – the site should support multiple payment options to enable fast and secure transactions.
Customer Support – the support team should be knowledgeable and available 24/7 to provide the required assistance.
Tips and Strategy
Though Sic Bo is a pure game of chance, you can still apply some tips and strategies to boost your chances of landing big wins. The tips we have provided here will help you maximize your winning opportunities:
- Practice with free mode: take advantage of the free version mode to practice and learn the ins and outs of the game before going for real money gaming.
- Play Simple Bets: you can start by placing simple bets like single dice bets and total bets which are less risky.
- Place wagers with a low house edge: choose bets like odd/even, big/small, etc. that have a lower house edge than others.
- Do go for bets that cancel each other: go for bets that pair up instead of canceling each other.
- Have fun: the main purpose of Sic Bo is to entertain, so have fun.
Sic Bo is a fun-filled game that is designed to entertain as well as create real money winning opportunities. The number of bet types and high payout are some of the reasons that keep players coming to this site. If you are new, we strongly recommend that you start with the free version. This way, you will learn the rules and other relevant information before start wagering. Find a reputable online casino and start playing Sic Bo on mobile or PC today.
It is a game similar to Sic Bo, played with three dice that are in an hourglass-shaped birdcage.
The best betting options for Sic Bo beginners are selecting numbers between 4 and 10 or 11 and 17.
Yes, the game is powered by a random number generator software that is regularly audited by independent firms.
Yes, you can play real money, Sic Bo, at any reputable online casino site.
Yes. You can play Sic Bo online at any mobile compatible website.
|1||Welcome Bonus up to ₱87,500 + 150 Free Spins||CLAIM BONUSMegapari Casino Review|