Gambling is Filipinos’ favorite pastime and the demand for new and better gaming platforms is ever-increasing. Thankfully, nowadays there are loads of top-quality online casinos out there on the market in the Philippines. Many of the world’s biggest and most popular online gambling sites accept Filipino players, too. Certainly, they all have lots to offer – from brilliant games to generous bonuses and everything in between. There you can play exciting, thrilling and entertaining games whenever and wherever.
Here at Top Online Casino, we’ve put together an overview of online gambling in the Philippines for you. Regardless of what your skill level is, we’ve got something for everyone. Stick around to learn more about real money online casinos and what they have to offer. Then get your gambling journey off to a start with one of our recommended gaming platforms!
Top Online Philippines Casinos in 2024:
|Welcome Bonus 100% up to ₱7,000 + 120 Free Spins
|CLAIM BONUS20Bet Casino Review
|Welcome Bonus up to ₱100,000 + 200 Free Spins
|CLAIM BONUSBons Casino Review
|100% Bonus Up To ₱18,000
|CLAIM BONUS22BET Casino Review
|Welcome Bonus 120%
|CLAIM BONUSBK8 Casino review
|First Deposit Bonus 100% up to ₱6000 + 100 FS
|CLAIM BONUSHellSpin Casino Review
|Welcome Bonus 100% up to ₱3000
|CLAIM BONUSGame Ape Casino Review
|Welcome Bonus 300%
|CLAIM BONUSJiliko Casino Review
|Welcome Bonus 300% up to ₱500
|CLAIM BONUSSuperAce88 Casino Review
|300% First Deposit Bonus
|CLAIM BONUSOtsoBet Casino Review
|Welcome Bonus up to ₱75,000 + 500 Free Spins
|CLAIM BONUSGG.BET Casino Review
Play at Online Casinos in the Philippines
If you are in the Philippines and you’d like to play casino games, you have plenty of options. Whether it’s slots, roulette, or blackjack – you can enjoy them all. There are two types of casinos where you can gamble – land-based and online ones.
Land-based casinos are brick and mortar venues. They have a number of gaming machines and tables for people to play at. Of course, some are smaller establishments that only offer casino games. However, some of the larger ones may also offer restaurants, entertainment and even hotel accommodation. As for online casinos – they’re entirely digital. Hence they can be accessed from anywhere either with a computer or a mobile device.
Why go online?
For many gamblers in the Philippines, online casinos are the preferred option. Not only are they open for business 24/7 but they’re more accessible, too. You can enjoy your favorite casino games from the comfort of your home and, thanks to mobile compatibility, even when you’re on the go. So all you really need is a stable internet connection in order to enjoy the infinitely larger and better selection of games. But most importantly, online casinos offer a variety of bonuses and promotions to boost your bankroll.
The Legality of Gambling in the Philippines
In the Philippines, most forms of gambling are legal and strongly regulated. PAGCOR (the Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation) is the country’s government-owned department that focuses on managing the gambling sector. Of course, this organization operates a number of its land-based casinos. But it also regulates casinos that are operated by third parties. In addition to this, PAGCOR regulates the online gambling industry. Hence this is the authority that hands out licenses to companies looking to operate online within the Philippines.
Gambling laws are quite relaxed. This is because gambling, as well as the large casino resorts that have been opening in recent years, are tourist attractions. The country’s gambling industry is allowed to thrive because it boosts tourism. Additionally, it creates jobs and has a positive effect on the national and regional economies.
|Welcome Package up to ₱90,000 + 150 Free Spins
|CLAIM BONUS1xSlots Casino Review
How Do We Review Online Casinos?
There are so many online casinos to choose from. However, the sheer number of them can make it hard for you to find your ideal match. That’s where we step in. Our role is to review online casinos and give you a summary of what they have to offer. This way, you can find your best Philippines online casino without having to spend a lot of time researching them yourself. Here’s what our online casino review process looks like:
- Introduction – Here we give you an overview of the casino and give some basic details about it. We summarise what it’s like to be a member and invite you to keep on reading.
- Games Selection – In this section, we cover the casino’s line-up of games. We look at how many there are and what types of games are available to play.
- Live Casino Games – This is where we discuss your live dealer games options. With live casino games, online players get to play in real-time with actual dealers through a live broadcast.
- Software Providers – Any good casino should have games from well-known, reputable software providers. We look at what providers’ games are available at the casino and whether the quality of suppliers is good or not.
- Site Layout – It always helps if an online casino is well-organized. Of course, it should be easy to navigate and clutter-free. We tell you about the user experience and the platform design.
- Mobile Platform – For this part of our reviews, we let you know what the casino’s mobile version is like. We also consider whether or not there’s a separate app that you can download.
- Bonuses – Many players love claiming casino bonuses as a way to boost their bankroll. Hence we consider the casino’s special offers so you know what bonuses you can get if you sign up.
- Customer Support – It’s important for customers at online casinos to be able to get help whenever they need it. We look at what communication channels a casino has and when can you reach the staff.
- Payment Methods – We talk about what payment methods (bank cards, e-wallets, prepaid cards, cryptocurrencies, etc.) the casino accepts. We also take into consideration the processing times and transaction limits are.
- Licensing – It’s very important for your safety that an online casino has a license. Hence we only review casinos that have one. We let you know what regulatory authority the casino has got its license from, too.
- Safety – In this part of a review, we look at what a casino does to keep its players safe. This can include a discussion about security software. Additionally, we look at whether they are taking a sensible approach to responsible gambling.
- VIP Clubs – This part covers whether a casino has a VIP member reward scheme. If it does, we summarise what the club has to offer and what the perks of becoming a member are.
- Conclusion – We take all of the above aspects into consideration and let you know what our final verdict is. If everything looks good, we encourage you to consider signing up.
- Pros and Cons – In this section, we give you a brief list of all the up and downsides of the casino. It’s simply a summary of what the whole review covers.
- FAQ – We answer some frequently asked questions to do with the casino. For example, how to sign up to the casino, how to become a VIP member, and other general queries.
- Casino Information – As well as all of the above, in our reviews we offer full lists of the following: all of the accepted payment methods and currencies, available languages, and all the software providers that supply the casino.
Our Guide to Online Casino Philippines Gaming
If you’re new to the world of online gambling, you’ve come to the right place. We offer lots of information to help you understand how online gambling works. However, even if you’re an already experienced player you’ll find plenty of tips on how to improve your skills. Here we’ve got many useful resources for everyone.
We’ve got a full library of online casino reviews and game guides for you to read. Additionally, we have some advice for making the most out of your gambling experience. Hence, once you have read some of our articles you’ll be a gambling pro! Whatever level you’re at – a complete beginner, a seasoned regular, or something in between, you’ll find our site helpful. Stick with us and we’ll show you the ropes.
Games at Online Casinos
Online casinos in the Philippines usually have several hundred, and sometimes even over a thousand, casino games to play. These can be grouped into a number of categories:
- Slots – These are the most common types of games at online casinos. Spin the reels and if you line up enough symbols in the right place – you’ll win. Slots come in a wide range of themes and have all sorts of special features. Some online slots have wild symbols, others – bonus rounds or free spins.
- Table Games – In this category, you’ll find classic casino games such as roulette, poker, blackjack, and baccarat. As well as these card games, there’s also roulette in all its forms.
- Live Dealer Games – These are real-time casino games you can take part in from just about anywhere. Many Philippine online casinos offer live versions of blackjack, baccarat, roulette, etc.
- Other Games – As well as all of the above, online casinos Philippines, can offer many other options. There’s everything from bingo and dice games (craps and sic bo), to scratchcards, virtual sports, and mini-games.
Many online casinos nowadays also offer sports betting due to the rise in demand. Such platforms allow you to place bets on a broad selection of sporting events from around the world. Sports such as soccer, basketball, tennis, golf and rugby are quite common. However, you can also bet on politics, entertainment, current events, e-Sports (video game tournaments) and virtual sports, amongst others.
When it comes to placing bets on sports – it’s simple. Simply choose a particular event and place a bet according to your prediction. First, you should select the type of bet and its size, and then just wait for the results. Of course, the site will show you how much you’ll get paid if your bet wins. However, the amount you stand to win depends on the odds and the bet size. Also, the odds for the same bet can vary from one site to the next. Check out our sports betting guide for more information if you’re looking to bet on sports.
Online Casino Bonuses
Generally, the majority of online casinos offer a variety of bonuses and promotions. In order to encourage new players to sign up, casinos will generously reward new players. However, there are plenty of offers aimed to keep existing players coming back and playing more. Some of the many types of bonuses available at online casinos include:
- No Deposit Bonus – You can claim the no deposit bonus once you’ve signed up to a casino. There’s no deposit required, hence the name. Typically, you will receive a small sum of bonus money or some free spins.
- Match Bonus – In this case, you have to make a deposit first. Then you’ll receive a percentage of that as free bonus money. In other words, the bonus will match your deposit. Of course, the more you invest, the more you receive. However, there’s usually a hard limit.
- Welcome Bonus – Nearly every casino has a welcome bonus of some kind. This can be one or more bonuses (package) just for brand new players. Normally, the welcome offer is a match bonus with or without free spins. But of course, every casino is different.
- Cashback – Some online casinos offer cashback, where you get paid a percentage of your losses back. The cashback you can then spend on the casino’s games.
- Free Spins – You can use free spins bonuses on a single or few select slots. As the name suggests, you can do that for no cost at all. Even though the spins are free, you can still win real money.
- Bonus Money – This is free casino credit you can use on most, or all, of a casino’s games. However, this virtual cash can’t be withdrawn and there may be limits on how much you can win with it.
|Welcome Bonus 300% up to ₱500
|CLAIM BONUSSuperAce88 Casino Review
Gambling Online with Bitcoin
In early 2009, the world’s first cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, was launched for public use. Because it is decentralized, this new type of currency is all the rage now. In other words, it isn’t attached to any bank or government and that’s the appeal. Moreover, it’s entirely digital and uses cryptography for security. But since Bitcoin launched and became a success, many other cryptocurrencies have been developed.
Because of the anonymous nature of cryptocurrencies and the privacy they offer, they’re favored by many online gamblers. In recent years, a growing number of online casinos, including many in the Philippines, have started accepting cryptocurrencies. There are even some casinos that only let you use cryptocurrencies.
Gambling on the Go with Mobile Casinos
If you want to play digital casino games, you don’t just have to stay at home. Of course you can play on your mobile, too! Nearly all Philippine online casinos have a mobile-friendly site now. Mobile optimized sites let you enjoy games with instant play through your device’s web browser. But many casinos also have an app that you can download on your device.
Although apps take up space on your device, they usually offer more convenience. You can access games in just a few taps and don’t need to keep logging in. Additionally, you get extra features such as push notifications. Typically, mobile casino sites offer all the regular features on the apps. But what makes mobile casinos so appealing is that you can play at as many of them as you like without having to download anything.
There are more than 300 companies that create games for the online gambling market. These companies are also known as ‘providers’ or ‘developers’. They vary greatly in their size, as well as their portfolios. While some are smaller, more independent companies, other big names are well known in the industry. Because of the high demand, many developers focus on creating just slots. However, lots of them create other types of casino games, too. Of course, there are companies that only specialize in table and card games, or live dealer games.
Online casinos in the Philippines typically have games from at least a dozen or so game providers. This gives players plenty of variety and lots of unique titles to choose from. But the best online casinos in the Philippines are the ones that have games by a good selection of top providers.
Play at Casinos You Can Trust
We want you to be safe when gambling online, which is why we only recommend casinos that are legit. A proper license is a guarantee that no shady operations are going on at the casino. In other words, if the casino has a license then it is a legit online casino and can be trusted. Thankfully, licensing authorities regulate online casinos that accept Filipinos. Hence you can rest assured that you’ll have a safe and enjoyable gambling experience.
But if you’re at an online casino and something doesn’t look right, you should go somewhere else instead. Also, if a casino has a bad reputation and lots of negative reviews, it’s probably true. So to avoid any trouble, have a look at our library of trusted online casinos and pick a safe destination from there.
Payment Methods You Can Use in the Philippines
In order to play for real money at online casinos, you have to add funds to your account. The good news is that most Filipino-friendly online casinos offer quite a few different options. So some of the most popular payment methods include bank cards, along with e-wallets, prepaid cards and cryptocurrencies. You could use just about anything from Mastercard and Visa, through Skrill and Neteller, to Paysafecard and Bitcoin. But the amount of time it takes money to reach your account and get back to you varies depending on the operator. So each platform’s processing times vary by the payment method you’re using and their policy.
Online casinos in the Philippines usually accept quite a few different currencies as well. Some accept the Philippine peso and some don’t. However, even if a casino doesn’t accept your preferred currency, you’ll still be able to enjoy their services. Your pesos will simply be converted into a currency the casino uses when you make deposits. Of course, when you make withdrawals later your cash will be converted back into pesos.
Winning Money at Online Casinos
For many players, the aim of playing at online casinos is to win and make a profit. Of course, this is never guaranteed and the odds are generally against you. But many players actually make money from playing casino games online. Once you win, it’s only a matter of cashing out. Normally, there will be a section on your account’s page where you have to go to withdraw. When you get there, simply follow the instructions and enter your information.
If you win using a bonus, you’ll have to satisfy the bonus’ wagering requirements before you can cash out. This usually involves playing through your deposit, deposit and bonus, or winnings, a set number of times. If you’re using your own money, you should be able to cash out winnings straight away. At some casinos, your winnings can get to you within the day. But for others, you may have to wait several working days.
|Welcome Bonus Package Up To $3,000 + 200 Free Spins
|CLAIM BONUSSlotWolf Casino Review
Playing Top Online Casino Games For Free
Most online casinos in the Philippines will let you play all, or nearly all, of their games for free. This option is often called ‘free’ or ‘demo’ and it allows you to play risk-free. But at a lot of sites, you need to have an account first, in order to be able to play without paying. So simply fill out the registration form to get your account set up. Then before you’ve even made your first deposit you can play for free. The main advantage of free play is that you get to try out games as many times as you like without risking your money.
Free play is particularly useful for games where you have to make decisions and they can affect whether you win or not. For example, blackjack and poker are the kind of games that require some decision-making. Hence we recommend that you always practice first. You may not even be a beginner and the game is just new – it’s always a good idea to go for a test round. But even if you just go for games that are purely based on luck, such as slots or roulette, free play can be worthwhile. And of course, demo mode is also great when you just want to have fun without the risk.
Gambling Safely Online in the Philippines
The vast majority of online casinos in the Philippines are very safe, indeed. Most of the time when you’re gambling online, you shouldn’t have anything to worry about. However, there are some dodgy sites out there and it’s best to stay away from them. In order to keep you out of trouble, we only recommend casinos that are trustworthy and reliable. Hence all of the casinos we recommend on our site have a license and are ones that we would sign up to. Moreover, all of our recommendations have an eCOGRA certificate. Because essentially, these certificates are a guarantee that the site is safe and secure.
Online gambling can be a very fun hobby. If you’re lucky and with some skill, you can make some money from it, too. That’s why online casinos are so popular – you can profit and enjoy yourself at the same time! Especially in the Philippines where the laws to do with gambling are quite relaxed and there’s a lot of regulation keeping players safe.
Filipinos who are looking to spend some hard-earned money at online casinos have lots of options to choose from. There are hundreds of online casinos currently available and new ones launch all the time. So now that you’ve learned all about gambling online in the Philippines, be sure to read some of our casino reviews. We only recommend the best Philippines online casinos out there!
To win real money when playing at an online casino, you have to bet real money. You can also win by using casino bonuses, though there will be terms and conditions you’ll have to satisfy before you can cash out.
Most online casinos aren’t rigged and are perfectly safe to play at. All the ones recommended on our site can be trusted. If a casino looks dodgy in any way, it’s best not to sign up.
The way you play varies from one game to the next. Before you start playing, have a read of the game’s rules and check out the paytable to see how much you can win.
Yes, you can play at online casinos for free, so long as you have a casino account set up.
Becoming a member of an online casino is easy. Simply visit the site and click on the button that says ‘Sign Up’ or ‘Register’. Then fill out the form to create your account. Once it’s been set up, use a payment method to add some funds to it and start playing with real money.
Yes you can. Just about all online casinos you can access in the Philippines have mobile-friendly sites.
Yes, it’s completely legal and well regulated. You won’t get into any trouble with the authorities for gambling online with real money.
There is no single best site because everyone wants different things. The best casino for you is the one that suits your needs the most. Reading our reviews can help you find your ideal gambling site.
|First Deposit Bonus 100% up to ₱300
|CLAIM BONUSMega Casino World Review